As the Marketing Manager of BMS United you will be actively shaping the future of a truly global organisation. You will be responsible for one of the most forward thinking and creative brands of the shipping industry, while being involved in a comprehensive marketing experience by managing every facet of all design and marketing activities of the organization, in diverse markets across the globe.
You will be working with a cross-functional team across sales, group communications, IT and legal, while working closely with the company’s top management. Also, either by leading a team internally or in collaboration with award-winning agencies, you will be leading various branding, PR, event management, CSR, and online marketing projects.
Advanced understanding of creative design will be key for your success in this role, as well as being a self-starter with the ability to identify communication problems, trends, opportunities and proactively propose solutions. Translating marketing and branding strategies into clear creative ideas and concepts, to fuel innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences, is the essence of this role.
Your job is to demonstrate how our exclusive services offer our partners reliable solutions, enhance our business relationships, and support our sales team, while keeping up with the exceptional reputation our marketing team has throughout the shipping industry.
- Develop and implement the organization’s marketing strategy
- Drive the digital transformation of our marketing communications
- Generate and visualize clear ideas and concepts
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Create briefs, provide insights, and evaluate deliverables of creative projects such as video production, photo shootings and graphic design
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to design agencies and provide directions
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing campaigns in various channels
- Support our sales team by providing them with insights and an inventory of flawless presentations, other marketing material and promotional gifts
- Event management, trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc.
- Website and various online platforms development and management
- Media and PR management, including press releases and content generation
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Communication Design and/or MBA or similar qualification
- Profound understanding of the creative process with proven experience in providing insights and managing creative projects
- Basic creative design skills – Template editing in InDesign or Illustrator
- Working experience in marketing automation platforms
- Strong track record in marketing, digital technologies, and new business models
- Fluency in English with strong copy-writing skills
- Digital transformation & acceleration is your playground – You can visualize new solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a natural tendency to acts as a role model to inspire people to put customer needs first, team up to win, take ownership to deliver fast, while being eager to improve through observation and constructive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced, global sales environment across multiple time zones and teams
- Be a self-starter with an ability to own projects and work independently
WOULD BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Experience in senior B2B marketing roles
- Advanced use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Working experience as Art Director, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar
- Experience with advertising agencies
- Native speaker in English